Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Liebster Award

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Erin from adaydreaminpink she has a great blog and you should check it out.My first thought was what is a Liebster Award? So I searched and found out it was a award given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. My next question was what does Liebster mean? It is German and means sweetest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I really like the idea of this award because you get to learn more facts about others and find out about new blogs.

Rules:
  1. You must link back to the person who has nominated you.
  2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
  3. You must pick 11 beauty bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees
  5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
Here are my answers to Erin's questions:

1). What's one thing you would tell your younger self? 
You can do anything if you put your mind to it
2). Favorite ever beauty item?
My Neutrogena Visibly Even Scrub because to me face care comes first
3). If you had one superpower for the day what would it be and why?
Mind reading because you can know what people are thinking about and also know what they think about you
4). Favorite film?
I have quite a few of favorite films so ill name some which is Bring It On, The Hangover I, and Love&Basketball.
5). The one place you would love to visit?
Definitely New York
6). What job did you want to have as a child?
A model
7). Your number one beauty tip?
Don't ever go to bed with makeup on and wash your face everyday
8). If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be?
Beyonce because she is one of my favorite celebritys and I love her singing voice.
9). What is your weird celebrity crush?
It's not a weird one but right now my celebrity crush is Miguel Jontel Pimentel
10). What is your favorite high street store?
H&M
11). What is your favorite drugstore/high street makeup brand and why?
Maybelline because they have almost anything I need

My 11 Nominees:
.MelissaPCooper
 LollyLou
 Clo's Beauty Spot.
 Rachel's Beauty Bite
. In Search Of Piper
 Peak Volume: Makeup Love
 The Beauty Abode
 MagpieGirlBeauty
 LollyLaura
 Kate's Beauty Station
 OnlyHope

My 11 Questions Are:

1). What's your favorite item in your wardrobe?
2). Favorite makeup brand and why?
3). Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
4). What beauty skill do you wish you were better at?
5). How long have you been blogging?
6). What is your favorite candy?
7). Lipstick or Lipgloss?
8). Beauty product that you can't live without?
9). If you had 1000 dollars to spend would you spend it on clothes or makeup?
10). Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
11). What is one of your pet peeves?

Leave a comment below so i know you have received the nomination and accepted the award

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me, I shall happily accept! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://rachelsbeautybites.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/beauty-bite-liebster-award-take-2.html
    here you go! :) All done! :)
    Thanks for the nomination x

    ReplyDelete